A milestone today—the 100th post since I started This Lively Earth in January. What a fun blogging ride this has been!
The view out my window is again of winter. The sky today is brighter than this shot makes it look, but other than that the feel of the landscape is the same. Ten-plus months ago we were also in winter, but it was a lot warmer in January than it is today (14 degrees)!
I thought I might feature today a few of my personal favorites from this nearly a year of seasons—a few that haven’t made it to the top ten popular posts in the sidebar. Hope you enjoy.
- March 11: Earth is the new bottom line
- March 19: What your soft animal body loves
- April 10: A spirituality of THIS world
- May 31: A cloudy-day hike at Chautauqua (photos)
- June 21: Brownies to die for
- July 17: On Green Mountain (photos)
- September 29: Aspen gold (photos)
- November 9: We the earth: ecological crisis as spiritual practice